The Canon EOS R6 mirrorless camera will be officially announced on July 9 along with Canon EOS R5, 6 New RF Lenses and 2 Teleconverters. Here are what we know so far about the Canon EOS R6 specifications.
Canon EOS R6 Specifications: (New information in BOLD)
- 20mp full-frame CMOS sensor (not the same as the Canon 1DX Mark III)
- 12fps mechanical and 20fps electronic.
- Oversampled 5K Video
- 4K @ 60p
- FullHD @ 120p
- Canon Log
- AF identical to the EOS R5
- No RAW video mode
- Dual SD UHS-II slots
- Head detection AF
- Animal detection AF
- Identical 5 million dot EVF as the EOS R5
- No top-down screen
- Build quality not as good as the EOS R5
- Bluetooth 4.2 (EOS R5 to get Bluetooth 5.0)
- LP-E6NH Battery (Same as the EOS R5)
- Announcement July 9, 2020
- Price under $2500 USD
Stay tuned with us to get more Canon Rumors.