Canon is working on multi-layer sensor tech and they will be coming in upcoming professional full frame DSLRs.
There will be two professional full frame cameras based on this technology coming in 2015, one would be the successor of Canon EOS-1D X and the other maybe a high megapixel full frame camera. There was no mention of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV.
- Canon EOS 750D / Rebel T6i to be Announced in 2015
- Canon 5D Mark IV and 1D X Mark II Rumored to Have New 65 Points AF
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II and 5D Mark IV Will Feature Dual Pixel AF
- Canon Mirrorless and Higher-Resolution Sensors Are Coming Soon
- New Canon PowerShot Compact Camera with Large Sensor Under Development
- Canon Rumored to Announce A 46MP Canon EOS 1Ds X at PhotoPlus 2014