Canon EOS R6 Updated Rumored Specifications (New specs in bold):
- 20mp full-frame CMOS sensor
- 12fps mechanical and 20fps electronic.
- 4K @ 60p
- FullHD @ 120p
- Dual card slots
- No top-down screen
- Lower resolution EVF than the EOS R5
- Build quality not as good as the EOS R5
- New battery (Not sure if it’s the same as the EOS R5)
- June 2020 launch (We think a May announcement)
So, according to this specifications, the Canon EOS R6 will be a lower-end camera than the Canon EOS R5, and not some kind of high-ISO speed/sports camera. In addition, we have reported that the production of the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6 has been delayed due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Less than 1/4 of Canon’s manufacturing capacity has been impacted because of the supply chain issues from the Coronavirus.
Stay tuned with us to get more Canon Rumors.
Read more: Best Lenses for Canon EOS R.