The upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera will feature a 24MP sensor and it will shoot “faster than 12fps”, according to the latest rumors.
And, Canon’s next announcement will be on August 14th and Canon will announce a DSLR camera body and two lenses at that time.
The latest rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II:
- 24MP full frame sensor made by Canon
- Faster than 12fps
- New autofocus system with more AF points
- “New technology” in the viewfinder display
- New battery to reduce the weight of camera
- Large LCD screen
- New 2 DIGIC processors (DIGIC 7)
- Massive improvement on Dynamic Range, more stops than any other DSLR camera in the world.
Stay tuned for more info.
Read More: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS-1D X Mark II on Facebook: