More details of the rumored two new Sony/Zeiss and Mamiya medium format digital rangefinder cameras have been leaked online.
Several weeks ago, the rumors said Sony/Zeiss and Mamiya will both release new medium format digital rangefinder cameras in 2015.
Below are the more detail info about these two cameras:
- 50 megapixel medium format CMOS sensor (probably made by Sony)
- Two versions will be sold under the Mamiya and Sony brands
- Only the Sony version will have an EVF
- The Mamiya model will have an OVF with OLED focus peaking
- The lenses will also be sold under the Sony/Zeiss and Mamiya brands
- New magnet-based lens attachment
- The cameras will have 4 black classic control dials
Stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Sony Rumors.