The US price of Panasonic Lumix G9 is $1,698, and it will be available in Mid January, 2018. The Panasonic Leica DG Elmarit 200mm f/2.8 POWER O.I.S. Lens is priced at $2,998 and will be released in January, 2018.
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Key Features:
- 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- UHD 4K60p Video; 80MP High-Res Shot Mode
- 5-Axis Sensor Stabilization; Dual I.S. 2
- 0.83x 3.68m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen
- Top Status LCD; Rear Joystick
- Advanced DFD AF System; 6K PHOTO
- ISO 25600 and 60 fps Continuous Shooting
- Dual UHS-II SD Slots; Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
Panasonic Leica 200mm f/2.8 Lens Key Features:
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 400mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Nano Surface Coating
- Triple Linear Autofocus Motor
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer
- Focus Control Limiter; Focus Memory
- Splash, Dust, and Freezeproof Design
- DMW-TC14 1.4x Teleconverter Included
Evolving from the GH5’s high performance, the LUMIX G9 achieves the highest-ever image quality in photo shooting by elevating resolution, gradation and color reproduction with its 20.3-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor without a low-pass filter. A High Resolution mode is also added that provides 80-megapixel equivalent images in JPEG /RAW formats produced in-camera.
The LEICA DG ELMARIT 200mm / F2.8 / POWER O.I.S. is the first large-diameter ultra-telephoto fixed focal length lens with a name of LEICA DG. It boasts sharpest-ever image quality from corner to corner in the history of LUMIX digital interchangeable lenses. Featuring high mobility in a compact, lightweight design, it also realizes handheld ultra-telephoto shooting.
With its 400mm ultra telephoto focal length and stunning descriptive performance, the LEICA DG ELMARIT 200mm / F2.8 / POWER O.I.S. is suitable for wildlife or sports photography. The 1.4x Teleconverter (DMW-TC14) is bundled*1 to extend the focusing distance to 560mm (35mm camera equivalent) for close-up shots.
Note: Join the Panasonic Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!