Designed for Sony APS-C E-mount and Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, the new Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens is now available for pre-order at major US stores. The US price is $449 and it will start shipping on November 22, 2017.
The new SIGMA 16mm F1.4 DC DN / Contemporary is the world’s first interchangeable lens for mirrorless Sony E-mount cameras in the APS-C format to offer a 24mm focal length (35mm equivalent) and F1.4 brightness. The lens for Micro Four Thirds offers a 32mm focal length (35mm equivalent) with the same f-number of 1.4. This is the large-diameter wide-angle lens for which mirrorless camera users have been waiting.
Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens Features
- A new system for mirrorless cameras
- Bright prime functionality to experience photography at its best
- Image quality rivaling that of our Art line lenses
- The stepping motor delivers excellent autofocus with quiet performance.
- Dust- and splash-proof design
- Large lens hood (supplied) to keep out harmful rays
- Designed to minimize flare and ghostin
- Made in Japan – with outstanding craftsmanship