The latest rumor suggests the Panasonic GH6 Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera will be officially announced in August or September 2020, with a potential shipping date set for early 2021. The source also claims that the Panasonic Lumix GH6 will feature a 41MP high-resolution Sony MFT sensor that are typically unheard of in the Micro Four Thirds world.
In addition, according to a Spanish Facebook group for Panasonic and Olympus users, there will be three different models of Panasonic GH6 camera: Panasonic GH6, GH6V, GH6X – all sharing the same Sony IMX594CQR 41MP sensor but with different maximum video resolutions.
Panasonic GH6 Rumored Specifications:
- Longer battery life.
- New IBIS stabilization system.
- Sensor, Attention !! Of 41 Mpx. Exactly the Sony IMX594CQR.
- Faster new-generation AF system.
- It will record in RAW at 4K, 6K, and Panasonic will incorporate depending on the 8K model.
- It will most likely be announced in August – September 2020, to be released in early 2021.
Currently, nothing is confirmed about the Panasonic GH6 camera, so just take it with a grain of salt. And stay tuned with us for more Panasonic Rumors.
Read more: Best Lenses for Panasonic GH5.