The Canon EOS R5 full frame mirrorless camera has been spotted at several Bluetooth wireless certification agencies worldwide. So it is highly likely that the Canon EOS R5 will be officially announced in the next few days. Although the exact announcement date is still unknown, the Canon EOS R5 is expected to start shipping in July 2020. Now the Canon EOS R5 is listed at B&H and Adorama.
- Canon “DS126831 / 36/37/38/39/40” also passed Bluetooth certification.
- 36 is North American version [1-11,36-64,149-165ch],
- 38 is Taiwan etc. version [1-11,36-165ch],
- 39 is Chinese version [1-13,36-64,149] -165ch].
- There should be a Japanese version [1-13,36-140ch] and a 1-13,36-165ch compatible version.
In addition, the Canon EOS R6 official announcement has been delayed to July 2020, which was initially scheduled to happen in May 2020. So, the Canon EOS R6 is now expected to start shipping in late Q3 of 2020, probably in August/September. Stay tuned with us for more Canon Rumors.
Reminder: If you are ready to upgrade your system, or you have equipment that you would like to turn into cash, Adorama will happily email you a prepaid, insured UPS shipping label to send in your equipment at our expense. Adorama will pay $1200 and $1000 respectively for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and Canon EOS R camera bodies (condition dependent). Check it out at Adorama.
Read more: Best Lenses for Canon EOS R.