Nikon released the new firmware version 3.60 for Nikon Z6 & Z7 and the new firmware version 1.60 for Nikon Z7 II & Z6 II mirrorless cameras.
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 3.50 to 3.60
- Added support for MC-N10 remote grips.
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.50 to 1.60
Made the following additions to the [CUSTOM SETTING MENU]:
- Added [Always] and [Only when flash is not used] options for Custom Setting d9 [Apply settings to live view] > [On].
- Added d10 [Warm display colors]
- Added d11 [Image frame]
- Added g7 [Red REC frame indicator]
Added [Finder display size (photo Lv)] to the [SETUP MENU].The [Prioritize viewfinder] monitor mode has been replaced by [Prioritize viewfinder (1)] and [Prioritize viewfinder (2)].Fixed the following issues:
- A drop in brightness sometimes occurred in part of photographs taken using a flash.
- In some cases, the OK button could not be used to interrupt the interval-timer or focus shift photography when the viewfinder was used.
- Focus could still be adjusted using the focus ring when [Disable] was selected for [Manual focus ring in AF mode] in the [CUSTOM SETTING MENU] if an option other than [Non-linear] was chosen for [Focus ring rotation range] in the [CUSTOM SETTING MENU].