Nikon released the new Nikon MC-CF660G CFexpress Type B Memory Card. Now you can pre-order the new Nikon MC-CF660G CFexpress Type B Memory Card at B&H, Adorama for $726.95. Order now if you are interested.
- Capacity: 660 GB
- Compatibility: All cameras that utilize CFexpress (Type B) memory cards
- Speed: Up to 1700MB/s read rates and up to 1500MB/s write speed
- Use: Optimized for cameras that generate intensive video and still image files
The MC-CF660G is a CFexpress (Type B) memory card with a large capacity of 660 GB. It realizes a high speed read rate of approximately 1700 MB/s (maximum) and high speed write rate of approximately 1500 MB/s (maximum). It is the perfect memory card for recording video and stills with the Nikon Z9 full-frame/FX-format mirrorless camera, and especially ideal for recording video in the 8.3K/60p N-RAW format, and for video recording over extended periods of time.
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z9
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z7 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon D6