The new Nikon NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 (SE) ultra-compact lens is now available for pre-order at major US stores.
Shipping is scheduled to start on July 31, 2021.
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- 42mm (35mm Equivalent on APS-C)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16
- Dual Stepping Motor AF System
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.56″
- Programmable Control Ring
- Dust- and Moisture- Sealed Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Filter Size: 52mm
The NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 (SE) from Nikon is an ultra-compact and lightweight FX-format prime lens with a traditional Nikon heritage design. The lens is designed to be a versatile wide-angle lens well-suited to a range of subjects, including landscape, architecture, and reportage. With an f/2.8 max aperture, this fast, bright lens offers beautiful details at a standard focal length. Complementing the optical design, a multi-focus system, which employs two stepping motors, helps to realize impressively fast, accurate, and quiet focus performance, along with full-time manual focus override, to suit both stills and video needs.
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z7 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z fc