The July 7th new camera announcement has been postponed. A new date will be announced soon.
Stay tuned next week as we’ll be bringing you live coverage of the announcement as it happens!
Sony ZV-E10 Specifications:
- 24MP APS-C Sensor
- Kit lens will be a Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6
- XAVC-S 4k 25p 100mbps
- FHD 100p
- Standard and Active stabilization
- Auto exposure with face priority
- Product feature autofocus mode (will lock focus on faces unless there is a product shown closer to the camera)
- Button for Bokeh mode (priotitizes lowest aperture)
- Dedicated button to swap between S&Q/Photo/Video
- USB-c tether direct streaming to pc. (Plug and play)
- fully articulating screen
- Sony A5xxx body with no EVF
- Price around $899 (900 Euro)
This Sony ZV-E10 will be Sony’s high end vlogging camera and that’s why it uses the “ZV” nomenclature.