The rumor mill is back with more information about the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II features. This comes from an unknown source and take it with the appropriate amount of salt.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Features:
- Meant to replace both the EOS-1D X and EOS-1D C
- Max video frame rate: 4K @ 60fps, 120fps @ 1080p
- Touch panel for AF point selection (We’re not sure if this means touchscreen or something else)
- Much talked about new sensor technology
- A “learning mode” for AI Servo (This wasn’t explained)
- Completely new autofocus system
- GPS built-in (no mention of Wifi)
- New LCD screen type/technology
As I mentioned earlier, they are just rumors, NOT confirmed by trusted sources, so take them with a grain of salt.
There are high hopes that the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II flagship full frame DSLR camera will be announced in January 2016 since a couple of people said that Canon will have a “significant’ DSLR announcement in January of 2016.
Read more: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS-1D X Mark II on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers