Here are the upcoming mirrorless cameras to be announced in 2016:
1. New Panasonic entry level MFT camera: It’s an entry level MFT camera, not G or GH, rumored for early April.
3. New Olympus Action Camera: This new Olympus action camera is expected to be compatible with all Go PRO accessories. Rumored for Early-Mid April.
4. Sony a5300: It will be a great entry level E-mount APS-C mirrorless camera, to replace the current a5100 model, rumored for May-June.
5. Fujifilm X-T2: The Fujifilm X-T2 is rumored to be announced in June 2016. And the rumored specs include: 4K video, 1080 @ 120fps, improved continuous autofocus and 10 FPS continuous shooting.
6. Nikon “High-end” mirrorless camera: to be announced in the second half of 2016.
7. Canon “Advanced” mirrorless camera: rumored for the second half of 2016. Canon is already behind Song and Fujifilm in the mirrorless market, so Canon have to work harder to catch up the competitiors.