It is now confirmed that the upcoming Sony APS-C E-Mount Camera will be named as “Sony ZV-E10“. This will be another vlogging camera and that’s why it uses the “ZV” nomenclature. The official announcement will be in the next several days.
This Sony ZV-E10 Camera is rumored to be priced at $899 (900 Euro) – the same price as the Sony a6400. And it is said to have the same specs as the a6600, so considering that the retail price of the a6600 is $1,398, if the Sony ZV-E10 is equipped with IBIS and this price, the cost performance seems to be quite high.
Sony ZV-E10 Rumored Specifications:
- 24MP sensor
- fully articulating screen
- Will be branded as “Vlogger” camera
- More compact A5xxx alike shape with no EVF
- Improved IBIS using smaller APS-C sensor
- same FPS as a6600 but now pushing larger files
- improved low-light performance
- reduced rolling shutter
- video specs may be close to a7c
- Price around $899 (900 Euro)
By the way, Sony will announce a new FE 28mm f/1.8 G lens in the next 2 months. You can see the leaked images and specifications of this Sony FE 28mm f/1.8 G lens.
- Best Lenses for Sony a6400
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a6400
- Best Lenses for Sony a6600
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a6600