With a few significant performance improvements and an affordable price, the new Panasonic GH5 II is a value option for video shooters or as a tool for hybrid shooters who need a good solution for both stills and video.
Panasonic GH6: B&H.
Here are some additional video reviews for the Panasonic GH5 II.
- 20.3MP Live MOS Sensor with AR Coating
- DCI/UHD 4K 60p Video, 10-Bit Internal
- Pre-Installed V-Log L, No Crop 4K Video
- 6.5-Stop 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2
- 0.76x 3.68m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.84m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen
- 225-Area DFD AF, Advanced Subject Detect
- Livestream Video via Wi-Fi
- 6K and 4K PHOTO Modes