The new Canon EOS C70 RF mount cinema camera firmware update version 126.96.36.199 is now available for download online.
firmware version 188.8.131.52 incorporates the following fix and enhancement:
1. Adds ITU-R.BT.709 standard compliant Gamma[BT.709 Standard / BT.709] the to the Custom Picture.
2. Adds [Whole Area] to the AF Frame option so the camera focuses automatically on a subject at the center of the screen.
3. Object or Face Tracking can now be initiated by touching the LCD monitor during ‘Whole Area’ AF.
4. Adds [2x] option to the Magnification.
5. Adds [Mask 100%] to the [Aspect Marker] and [Safe Area Marker].
6. Adds “B&W during Magn.” as an option to the Assistance Function menu.
7. Adds View Assist function to video output from the HDMI OUT terminal.
8. Adds EF lenses compatible with EF-EOS R 0.71x Mount Adapter.*1
– EF16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
– EF16-35mm f/4L IS USM
– EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM
– EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
– EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM
– EF70-200mm f/4L IS USM
– EF70-200mm f/4L IS II USM
9. Changes to display the AF frame only when operating the AF, while using with EF-EOS R 0.71x Mount Adapter
10. Adds Wi-Fi adapters tested for use with the camera.
– ASUS USB-AC68
– TP-LINK Archer T9UH
Read more: Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS C70.