Canon released the new firmware update version 220.127.116.11 for Canon EOS C300 Mark III cinema camera.
Firmware Version 18.104.22.168 incorporates the following enhancements:
- The following features are enabled when the following lenses are attached: CN-E14-35mm T1.7 L S:
- Displaying metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance of the lens attached.
- Displaying T number.
- Support for Peripheral Illumination Correction and Chromatic Lens Aberration Correction.
- Support for [Dual Pixel Focus Guide].
- Enhances Clear Scan resolution.
- Enables to change WFM size.
- Enables to change Vector scope gain by touch.
- Enables to change WFM/Vector scope transparency.
- Enhances SDI-OUT functions.
- Adds the ability to output PsF when in S&F mode. (16:9 only)
- Enables Peaking in assistance display.