The new Canon EOS-1D X Mark II flagship full frame DSLR camera is already shipping in the US, but “Temporarily out of stock” at Amazon, B&H, Adorama. Canon EOS-1D X Mark II is amazing! So, if you are interested, order immediately so as to obtain this great full frame DSLR camera as soon as possible.
And the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II User’s Manual is now available for download at Canon Europe. If you have already pre-ordered the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II, you can download the manual to get a head start on all of its features.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Key Features:
- 20.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors
- 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 60 fps, 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF II
- Native ISO 51200, Expanded to ISO 409600
- 14 fps Shooting, 16 fps in Live View
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Built-In GPS, CFast & CF Card Slots
- Includes 64GB CFast 2.0 Card and Reader