According to the latest news, the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera is now in its final preproduction form. And various photographers around the world (chosen by Canon) are currently testing this new camera for marketing material.
That means the new Canon’s full frame flagship DSLR camera EOS-1D X Mark II will be announced soon.
The latest rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II:
- 24MP full frame sensor made by Canon
- 14 fps in RAW + JPEG mode
- New autofocus system with more crosstype AF points
- “New technology” in the viewfinder display
- New battery to reduce the weight of camera
- Large LCD screen OLED Display
- New 2 DIGIC processors (DIGIC 7)
- Massive improvement on Dynamic Range, more stops than any other DSLR camera in the world.
Stay tuned for more info.
Read More: Canon Rumors
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
Follow Canon EOS-1D X Mark II on Facebook: