A new Leica X-U Typ 113 camera was registered in South Korea government radio agency’s website. Based on the previous RRA entries, this new Leica X-U Typ 113 camera will be announced in the next 30-60 days.
Currently, there is no other info about this new Leica X-U Typ 113 camera. The previous rumors said that Leica will announce a completely new camera system (most likely in September) with AF, EVF, high ISO features.
LEICA X-U (Typ 113):
– Leica Camera Korea
– Equipment: Digital camera
– Model name: LEICA X-U (Typ 113)
– Certification number: MSIP-REI-LcK-X-U-TYP113
– Manufacturers: Leica Camera AG
– Country of origin: Germany
– Authentication Date: August 24, 2015
Note: If you are a Leica Camera User, you can now join the Leica Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Leica photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Leica Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeicaCameraUsers
Stay tuned for more info.
Read More: Leica Rumors