Another rumored specification list of Canon EOS 7D Mark III surfaced on the web and the rumor suggests that the upcoming Canon EOS 7D Mark III (Canon 7D Mark II replacement) will feature a newly developed 28MP sensor.
Canon EOS 7D Mark III Rumored Specifications:
- 28MP sensor
- 4K video
- More video oriented features
- Tiltable touchscreen
- More upscale than the Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- A higher end feature set when compared to other APS-C DSLRs from Canon
- A “new generation” of Canon APS-C sensors
- The same introductory price as the EOS 7D Mark II
The previous rumored specs of Canon EOS 7D Mark III:
- 30MP sensor
- 4K video/30p 1.4x
- 12 fps
- No AA filter
- 1D X Mark II focusing
- Tilting touch screen
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Price around $2,000
It’s still too early to get any confirmed info about Canon EOS 7D Mark III and I think we will see lots of these lists over the next couple of months. So maybe we can get some reliable information as early as CES 2018 in February.
None is confirmed yet at the time of writing, so it’s best to take reports with a pinch of salt.
Read more: Best Lenses for Canon EOS 7D Mark II.