We already reported that the new Zeiss Loxia 21mm f/2.8 Full Frame E-mount lens will be announced on Monday (Oct 12) at 11:00 Berlin time!
And, the new Zeiss Otus 28mm f/1.4 Lens for Canon and Nikon mount will be announced on Wednesday October 14 at 11:00 Berlin time.
And it is confirmed that Sony will add an additional 8 new lenses to its FE full frame lineup by early 2016.
Zeiss Otus Lenses are the completely new line lenses, Zeiss has released two new Otus lenses: Zeiss Otus 55mm f/1.4 lens and Zeiss Otus 85mm f/1.4 Lens. The new Otus 85mm is without question the most desirable and best performing 85mm portrait lens available. Zeiss Otus 85mm f/1.4 prime lens scored 49 points, just one point less than the Zeiss Otus 55mm f/1.4 lens.
Read more: Zeiss Rumors
Note: If you are a Nikon User, you can now join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Nikon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NikonCameraUsers
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers
- Zeiss Otus 28mm f/1.4 and Loxia 21mm f/2.8 Lenses to be Announced between October 12 and 16
- Zeiss to Announce Otus 28mm Lens in Mid October
- Zeiss Otus 24mm f/1.4 Lens to be Announced Today (2-3PM Amsterdam Time)
- Zeiss Loxia 21mm f/2.8 FE Lens to be Announced on Monday (Oct 12) at 11:00 Berlin Time
- New Zeiss Otus Wide Angle Prime Lens to be Announced in September