For a physically small sensor, the new 20-Mpix Exmor RS BSI CMOS chip ranks high, coming in at 116th in our database for sensors of all sizes. Performance ranks alongside recent Micro-Four-Thirds models and even APS-C-equipped DSLR models such as the Canon EOS 7D Mk II and EOS 760D.
And Sony RX100 IV camera gets 85% Gold Award From the experts at DPReview. And now the Sony RX100 IV is considered as one of the best cameras ever in the world. And MirrorLessons reviewed the Sony RX100 IV and said Sony RX100 IV is the most powerful compact camera ever.
So, if you are interested, order immediately so as to obtain this great camera as soon as possible.
Follow Sony RX100 IV on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Sony Camera User, you can now join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Sony Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SonyCameraUsers
- Sony RX100 IV Review: The Most Powerful Compact Camera Ever
- Sony RX100 IV with MFT sensor has Same weight and size as RX100 III
- Sony a7RII DxOMark Sensor Review: The New King of Full Frame
- Sony RX100 IV Gets 85% Gold Award at DPReview
- Shot with New Sony RX100 IV: Watch a Ballon Exploding at 1,000fps