The upcoming Sony A7RII full-frame mirrorless camera is rumored to feature 56-megapixel or higher-resolution sensor.
Zeiss today released a set of Zeiss Batis 1.8/85 & Batis 2/25 lenses sample images. A portrait photo captured with a Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8 lens has a resolution of 8910 x 6300 pixels. These pixels show that it was taken by a 56MP sensor camera. According to latest rumors, this new camera could be the Sony a7RII.
The previous rumor said Sony A7RII will come with a brand new and improved RAW technology. See also: Best lenses for Sony A7R.
Sony Alpha a7RII Rumored Specs:
- New RAW engine
- 36MP sensor (Same sensor as a7R)
- Better ISO range
- Faster AF speed
- a silent shutter
- an improved processing engine
- To be Announced in May or June, 2015
Stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Sony Rumors.
- Sony A7RII Coming with a Brand New and Improved RAW Technology
- Sony RX100 IV Rumored to Feature a Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 is rumored to Feature a Full Frame Sensor
- Sony RX100 IV with MFT sensor has Same weight and size as RX100 III
- Sony A6100 Coming in May or June, No 4K, 24.3MP sensor