Panasonic officially announced the new Lumix DMC-GX85 (model GX80 in Japan) micro four thirds mirrorless camera. The new Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 camera comes with a 16MP Live MOS sensor with no AA filter, and it is capable of shooting continuously at up to 10 fps with single-shot autofocus, or 6 fps with continuous autofocus, as well as up to 40 fps when using an electronic shutter function.
The Panasonic GX85 also features the UHD 4K video recording in 30 and 24 fps frame rates, as well as Full HD 1080p, and the 4K recording abilities also permit shooting 8MP stills at a 30 fps rate. And it has range up to ISO 25600 which permits working in difficult and low-light settings while 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization also helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
The US price of Panasonic GX85 is $797.95. Now the Panasonic GX85 camera is available for pre-order and it will be released on May 20, 2016:
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Key Feature:
- 16MP Live MOS Sensor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 2.76m-Dot 0.7x Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K Video Recording at 30/24 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- ISO 25600 and 10 fps Shooting with AF-S
- DFD AF System, 4K Photo Modes
- 5-Axis Image Stabilization, Dual I.S.
- Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Images:
Below are some Panasonic GX85 Promo Videos:
Note: Panasonic will announce the new Leica 12mm lens very soon in another new event.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Announced, Price $1,199, Available for Pre-order
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Announced, Price $599, Available for Pre-order
- Panasonic Lumix GX8 to be Announced in September
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Announced, Images, Price, Specs
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Announced, Pre-order for $798