The new Fujifilm X-T1 Firmware Update Version 4.0 will be officially announced on May 11, 2015. And today the details of this new firmware have been leaked online.
Below are the details of this new X-T1 firmware update:
- Better AF overall accuracy and performance (also during during video)
- AF system update with zone tracking (for fast moving subjects)
- New auto macro functionality
- Eye detection AF feature (focus on the eye)
- Improved frame lines
- Shutter dial performance improvements
- Exposure compensation will be allowed in manual mode
The Firmware Update Version 4.0 will be announced on May 11 and it will be available in late June.
See also: Best lenses for Fujifilm X-T1.
Stay tuned for more info.
Read More: Fujifilm Rumors