Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-T1 mirrorless camera. Looking for recommended lenses for your Fujifilm X-T1? Here are the top rated Fujifilm X-T1 lenses.
The Fujifilm X-T1 is a high-end weather-resistant mirrorless camera aimed at demanding enthusiasts. The X-T1 gets 84% Gold Award at DPReview and it is one of best mirrorless cameras. Fujifilm X-T1 camera body is dust- and water-resistant and also freezeproof down to -10 degrees Celcius or 14 degrees Fahrenheit. It has a large electronic viewfinder, larger apparent image than the optical viewfinders of some DSLRs such as the Canon EOS-1D X.
The X-T1 is fitted with Fujifilm’s X-Mount, which with the APS-C sensor applies a 1.5x field reduction factor to lenses. Currently, there are not many Fujifilm X-Mount lenses in the market, so Fujifilm is working hard to build-up a highly compelling range of lenses.
Below are the top recommended lenses for Fujifilm X-T1 mirrorless camera. You can choose the one you need.
Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-T1
Full List of Recommended Fujifilm X-T1 Lenses
Best Prime Portrait Lenses for Fujifilm X-T1
Below are the top recommended prime (portrait) lenses for Fujifilm X-T1 camera. You can choose the one you need.
- Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R: Ideal for portraiture. The Fuji XF 56mm f/1.2 is a super fast, ultra sharp portrait lens. Two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements and one double-sided aspherical element are used to control spherical and chromatic aberrations, while a further four of the elements feature convex surfaces to ensure excellent light coverage, even when shooting wide open. If you shoot things like portraits and weddings, you absolutely want this lens. If you shoot other stuff, you may very well want it as well.
- Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR: The new XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR lens is a fast-aperture prime lens with a focal length equivalent to 137mm (35mm Eq) and a maximum aperture of F2.0, that delivers ultra-sharp images with rich bokeh even at the maximum aperture setting. The lens features a weather and dust-resistant structure with seven seals on the lens barrel. Benefitting handling and fast-paced shooting, this 90mm f/2 also incorporates a Quad Linear Motor for quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance. This lens is especially well-suited to a variety of shooting applications, most notably portraiture, where the intuitive handling, fast performance, and ability to control your focus are paramount.
- Fujifilm XF 35mm f/1.4 R: A high-performance standard lens with incredible definition, even when shooting wide open. This lens delivers images with amazing clarity, even with the aperture wide open at F1.4. This unique design delivers images in which the focus is blended with smooth bokeh in out of focus areas. Offering a focal length equivalent to 53mm in the 35mm film format, it is a must-have optic for all X-Series owners.
- Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD: This lens offers brilliant levels of sharpness even when shooting with the aperture at F1.2. In addition, the apodization filter smoothes the outline of the subject to create a more natural bokeh effect. This combination of image sharpness and beautiful bokeh delivers portraits with a three-dimensional feel. The built-in APD filter, the pinnacle of Fujifilm’s nanotechnology, produces even smoother bokeh, making the subject stand out even more and enhances creativity, not only for portraits, but also on a wide range of other subjects.
- Fujifilm XF 27mm f/2.8: Clear, high fidelity descriptive performance in a compact, lightweight form make this lens a perfect partner. With a focal length of 41mm, about the same angle of view of the human eye, this lens is not only a superb snapshot choice, but also performs well in a variety of scenes from portraits and landscapes to architectural shots. Fleeting moments can’t escape its high-speed, high-precision AF
|Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R||$840||Amazon|
|Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR||$949||Amazon|
|Fujifilm XF 35mm f/1.4 R||$449||Amazon|
|Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD||$1349||Amazon|
|Fujifilm XF 27mm f/2.8||$399||Amazon|
|Zeiss Touit 32mm f/1.8||$720||Amazon|
|Fujifilm 60mm f/2.4 XF Macro||$399||Amazon|
|Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 AS IF UMC||$299||Amazon|
|Zeiss Touit 50mm f/2.8M||$999||Amazon|
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Fujifilm X-T1
- Fujifilm XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR: Fujifilm XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR weather-resistant zoom lens is a flagship “XF standard zoom lens”. The XF 16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR has a durable, weather-resistant and dust-proof design with 14 sealing points, making it the perfect companion for photojournalists who do not want to compromise when weather conditions are the most challenging. Whether shooting wide angle landscapes or medium-telephoto portraits, the XF16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR delivers outstanding image results from edge to edge.
- Fujifilm XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS: Superbly portable thanks to its compact size, the fast linear motor-driven autofocus and the built-in functionality of four stops of image stabilization ensure comfortable, confident shooting even in challenging situations.
- Fujinon XF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR: This lens covers a wide range of shooting scenes, from wide angles equivalent to 27mm to telephoto 206mm equivalent, has the world’s most advanced 5.0-stop image stabilization effect and has weather resistant structure with sealing applied to more than 20 areas.
|Fujifilm XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR||$1,199||Amazon|
|Fujifilm XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS||$599||Amazon|
|Fujinon XF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR||$599||Amazon|
|Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS||$250||Amazon|
Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Fujifilm X-T1
- Samyang/Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS: With an f/2.0 maximum aperture, it is particularly effective in low-light capture and can control shallow depth of field for precise subject focus with pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds.
- Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 R: Ideal Lens for Everyday Photography. High Speed Autofocus. It is ideal for a wide range of applications including portraits and landscapes, as well as everyday photography. The fast maximum aperture of F/1.4 allows users to shoot hand-held in low light conditions and achieve sharp images, while also delivering beautiful bokeh for artistic images.
- Fujifilm XF 14mm f/2.8 R: The XF 14mm F2.8 R is a solid, well-made lens that sports traditional aperture and manual focus rings. It’s not bad at F2.8 and offers excellent image quality stopped down, where superb cross-frame sharpness and minimal distortion make it ideal for architectural and landscape work.
|Samyang/Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS||$320||Amazon|
|Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 R||$749||Amazon|
|Fujifilm XF 14mm f/2.8 R||$782||Amazon|
|Fujifilm 18mm f/2.0 XF R||$499||Amazon|
|Samyang 8mm f/2.8 Fish-eye||$299||Amazon|
|Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8||$799||Amazon|
Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Fujifilm X-T1
Fujifilm XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS: The XF 10-24mm F4 lens’s ultra wide to standard focal length capabilities make it the perfect choice for shooting dynamic, high impact landscapes images with excellent detail from the foreground to the far distance. With a powerful Optical Image Stabilization system, the ability to work handheld when shooing in low light is boosted. Its minimum working distance of 28cm means that with macro photography you can capture both the small foreground detail and the wider surroundings to give your subject greater context.
|Fujifilm XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS||$999||Amazon|
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Fujifilm X-T1
- Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F/2.8 R LM OIS WR: Optical design for flagship telephoto zoom image quality. A telephoto zoom offering the most frequently used telephoto focal lengths, equivalent to 76mm to 214mm, and a maximum aperture of F2.8. It features the latest technology, including dust / water and low temperature resistance, a triple linear motor, and the world’s top image stabilization technology in its class, so that users do not miss a shot in any conditions. Its advanced performance makes it a perfect choice, not only for portraiture and snapshots, but also to capture fast-moving subjects in sports or wildlife photography, and for general outdoor nature photography.
- Fujifilm XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS: It gets 83% Silver Award at DPReview. This is a lens you can trust even in toughest of the shooting conditions. Built with optical design that offers a large maximum aperture, and a linear motor that delivers high-speed AF performance, while featuring the image stabilization function that allows the use of shutter speeds 4.5 stops slower. Using high-performance glass lens elements throughout. Containing two ED lens elements, including one Super ED lens element that boasts performance equivalent to that of fluorite lens, to control chromatic aberration, which typically occurs in long focal lengths. Sharp and crisp image description across its entire zoom range.
|Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F/2.8 R LM OIS WR||$1,498||Amazon|
|Fujifilm XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS||$499||Amazon|
|Fujifilm XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS||$315||Amazon|
Best Macro Lenses for Fujifilm X-T1
Below are top recommended macro lenses for Fujifilm X-T1.
|Fujifilm 60mm f/2.4 XF Macro||$549||Amazon|
|Zeiss Touit 50mm f/2.8M||$999||Amazon|