The Sony a6700R will be released in 2024. Is Sony a6700R a high-pixel version of the a6700 that uses a 40MP sensor? It would be an interesting development if Sony introduced derivative models like “R” and “S” for APS-C machines, but what will happen?
Sony FX50 Rumored Specs:
- Sony FX50 has the highest dynamic range of all Sony full-frame cameras
- 35mm full-frame
- Equipped with AF, IBIS, and electronically variable ND
- Similar style to Canon C70, but smaller and lighter
- Launch price around $3000
- Not the FX30’s sensor
- At least 15 stops of dynamic range
- A very cheap rival to the Arri Alexa and C70
In addition, 2024 will be the year of video with two big announcements. Even interchangeable lenses are becoming more video-oriented. All that is known so far is that there is one new, unreleased camera overseas, but nothing more is known. I can only predict that it is likely to be a video-oriented model made in China, but I am curious whether it will be video-oriented in 2024, as SAR has previously mentioned.
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Best Lenses for Sony a6700
- Best Sony a6700 Accessories
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a6700
- Best Gimbals for Sony a6700
- Best Sony a6700 Batteries & Chargers
- Best Microphones for Sony a6700
- Best Lenses for Sony FX30
- Best Memory Cards for Sony FX30