Sony announced that it will hold a special event related to the α series from November 8th to 9th. Here are what we can expect on that day:
I’m still not 100% sure about the Sony a9 III announcement, but I think it’s very likely that the camera will be announced at this event. New firmware for the Sony a1 may also be announced at this event. All we know from reliable sources is that the Sony a9 III will feature a new stacked sensor, making it the world’s fastest full-frame camera.
Sony a9 III Rumored Specs:
- Nearly same Sony a1 body
- 33-36MP sensor
- No 8K video
- 40fps 12 bit RAW
- 30fps 14 bit RAW
Although the specs of the a9 III are not confirmed, it is not something that is outlandish and it would not be strange if the a9 III were released with these specs. The pixel count of 33 to 36 million pixels seems to be a good balance between high sensitivity and resolution, and is likely to be welcomed by sports photographers. Is the lack of 8K support an attempt to differentiate it from the a1?
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Best Lenses for Sony a7CR
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7CR
- Best Lenses for Sony a7C II
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7C II
- Best Lenses for Sony a6700
- Best Sony a6700 Accessories
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a6700
- Sony Black Friday Deals 2023
- Canon Black Friday Deals 2023
- Nikon Black Friday Deals 2023
- Fujifilm Black Friday Deals 2023
- Mirrorless Camera Black Friday 2023
- DSLR Camera Black Friday 2023
- Black Friday Camera Deals 2023