Here are the rumored specifications of Sony a7S III:
- 4K HDR 60P
- New Stacked CMOS sensor with integral memory
- Exmor RS image sensor
- The sensor is technically superior to Sony a9’s sensor
The previous reports indicate that the Sony a7S III official announcement would be taken place around Photokina 2018 in September.
- 6K capable image processor and codec to maximise use of 24MP 6K stacked CMOS sensor
- Cinema 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) like GH5
- S-LOG and picture profiles, possibly revised and new HDR gamma curve added for their new TVs
- 10bit codec like GH5
- Full frame 6K sensor readout with stacked DRAM
- Bigger battery and more power efficient sensor and LSI
- Better haptic feedback from the body controls and dials
- Better placement of video record button, addition of joystick
- Like on a Canon DSLR, the body surface drops away around important controls like rear jog-dial, which is now raised up for a more tactile feel
- Better menus with video options separated from stills menus
- Vastly reduced rolling shutter from faster sensor
What do you expect from Sony a7SIII? Like Sony a7S III Facebook page to get the latest Sony a7SIII news in time!
Hot Sony Mirrorless Cameras:
You can also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice.