Sony a7R IV Pre-order, in Stock & Availability Tracker
Here is our free Sony a7R IV pre-order, in stock and availability tracker for you.
The new Sony a7R IV full frame mirrorless camera was officially announced on July 16th, 2019. Featuring a new 61MP full-frame Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and enhanced BIONZ X image processor, the Sony a7R IV can offer impressively high-resolution stills and video while minimizing noise, improving speed, and achieving a wide 15-stop dynamic range. In addition, the Sony a7R IV is capable of up to 10 fps continuous shooting and UHD 4K30 video recording – both with support for Real-time Eye AF and Tracking AF technologies. Simply put, the Sony a7R IV is an ideal mirrorless camera for enthusiasts, hobbyists and professionals alike.
Sony a7R IV is currently the No. 1 best selling mirrorless camera at Amazon US. Sony is scheduled to start shipping the a7R IV pre-orders on September 12, 2019. So, if you are interested or want to get as far to the front of the list as you can, you should probably go ahead and pre-order now. All the authorized Sony dealers will not charge your card until they actually ship the item to you, and you can cancel it anytime.
Sony a7R IV body: $3,498 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama, FocusCamera.
Sony VG-C4EM Vertical Grip for a7R IV: $398 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama, FocusCamera.
Sony a7R IV Key Features:
- 61MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 567-Point Phase-Detection AF System
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 5.76m-Dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.44m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Up to 10 fps Shooting, ISO 100-32000
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 240MP Pixel Shift Multi Shooting
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi, Dual UHS-II SD Slots
Read more: Best Lenses for Sony a7R IV.