The Second Olympus OM-D E-M1 X Teaser
Olympus released the second Olympus OM-D E-M1 X teaser, check out!
The Olympus OM-D E-M1 X mirrorless camera will be officially announced on January 24th, 2019. And here is the first Olympus E-M1 X teaser:
Olympus OM-D E-M1 X Rumored Specifications:
- Name: Olympus OM-D E-M1 X
- Price around $3,000
- 2x speed than E-M1 Mark II
- 20MP MFT image sensor
- 18 fps
- AI AutoFocus
- Larger EVF
- Improved stabilization with up to 7.5 EV stabilization
- Can take around 80MP high resolution image with hand held
- Size similar to Nikon D850 with Battery Grip
- USB chargeable
- Data transferable by air to a server
- Radio control of remote flash with a new flash coming and receiver for old flashes
- Same battery as E-M1 Mark II
- Will be a sports camera, to compete with Canon EOS-1D X Mark II & Nikon D5.
- Announced on January 24, 2019, Shiping in February.
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals.