- Sony a7C II: €2,700 Euro, around $2,500 USD
- Sony a7C R: €4,200 Euro, around $3,400 USD
The current Sony a7C came out as a slightly more affordable camera than the a7 III, but it looks like the a7C II could be more expensive than the a7 IV ($2,398). If the current rumors are correct, it looks like the Sony a7C II will be very similar to the a7 IV in terms of specs, but are you preparing any added value? The AI processing unit is not equipped with the a7 IV, and if it supports subject detection, it may be said that the price difference is reasonable.
Although the a7C R will be cheaper than the a7R V, it will be an expensive model exceeding 3000 euros. It’s hard to decide whether to buy the a7C R with the difference of 600 euros or the (relatively) affordable a7R IVA.
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Best Lenses for Sony a7R V
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7R V
- Best Gimbals for Sony a7R V
- Best Lenses for Sony a7C
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7C
- Best Gimbals for Sony a7C
- Best Lenses for Sony a7 IV
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7 IV
- Best Gimbals for Sony a7 IV