Here is the rumored release schedule for the Nikon Z-mount mirrorless lenses in 2019:
- NIKKOR Z 58mm f/0.95 S Noct Lens: January 2019
- NIKKOR Z 14-30mm f/4 S Lens: Q1 of 2019
- NIKKOR Z 20mm f/1.8 S Lens: Q2 of 2019
- NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S Lens: Q2 of 2019
- NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S Lens: Q3 of 2019
- NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 S Lens: Q3 of 2019
According to the official NIKKOR Z Lens roadmap, Nikon will release six lenses in 2019, six more in 2020 and eight in 2021. This will make the lineup a total of 20 lenses for Nikon Z mirrorless system.
The most exciting one is sure the manual focus NIKKOR Z 58mm f/0.95 S NOCT lens, which will be annnounced in January 2019 – Nikon claims that this NIKKOR Z 58mm f/0.95 S NOCT lens will have the “highest rendering performance” and “flawless transition” between in- and out-of-focus areas.
Nikon currently has three Nikkor Z-mount lenses available for Nikon Z7 and Nikon Z6 full frame mirrorless cameras:
- NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens ($996.95)
- NIKKOR Z 35mm f/1.8 S Lens ($846.95)
- NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S Len: ($596.95)