The latest rumors said that Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera will be announced in July 2017 and it will be released soon after the announcement. Although the exact date is unknown, it is highly likely that we can hands on the new camera sometime in August, 2017. So, the legitimate specifications of Canon EOS 6D Mark II will leak out in the next few months…Join the Canon EOS 6D Mark II facebook group or follow Canon EOS 6D Mark II facebook page to get all news about this camera in time!
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specifications:
- 24-28mp full frame CMOS
- 45 AF points (all cross-type)
- Dual Pixel AF
- DIGIC 7
- 6 FPS Shooting
- 4K video
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth technology
- Built-in GPS
- Vari-Angle touchscreen LCD
- Dual-pixel autofocus technology
- HDR Movie & Time Lapse Movie
- Movie electronic image stabilization
- Dual SD card slots
- 100% coverage optical viewfinder with some new features
- New connectivity feature on 6D Mark II
- Price will be a bit expensive than Canon 6D
- Slightly smaller form factor and a reduction in weight
Stay tuned for more info!
Reminder: Canon released the new instant savings: Save up to $550 on Canon Cameras.