Ricoh GR III Key Features:
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- GR Engine 6
- 28mm f/2.8 Lens (35mm Equivalent)
- 3-Axis Shake Reduction System
- 3.0″ 1.037m-Dot Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD 1080/60p Video Recording
- Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi
- Hybrid AF System, Macro Mode
- 35mm and 50mm Focal Length Crop Modes
- USB Type-C Port, 1x SD Card Slot
Conclusion from DPReview:
The Ricoh GR III updates the GR series in some really important ways, bringing a modern high-resolution sensor and hybrid autofocus system to the lineup for the first time. Controls have been simplified, and a new touch-sensitive rear screen makes autofocus positioning and image navigation much faster. Image quality is excellent, although JPEG shooters might find that the ‘Std’ profile delivers rather dull results. The lack of a flash, and unimpressive battery performance are the only major black marks against this pocketable camera.
See also: Best Memory Cards for Ricoh GR III.
You can read the full Ricoh GR III review at DPReview.