Panasonic officially announced the new firmware version 2.2 for Lumix S5 II and firmware version 1.3 for Lumix S5 IIX. The new firmware will be released on October 24, 2023, at 9:00 p.m. EDT.
Download Firmware Version 2.2 for S5II / Version 1.3 for S5IIX (from October 24) Here
Panasonic Releases Firmware Version 2.2 for S5II / Version 1.3 for S5IIX
Newark, NJ – Panasonic announced the company will release the firmware update program for the LUMIX S5II and S5IIX to enhance performance and usability. The firmware program will be available on the LUMIX Global Customer Support website at 9 p.m. EDT on October 24, 2023.
S5II Firmware Version 2.2 / S5IIX Firmware Version 1.3
AF-Point Scope function
AF-Point Scope function to magnify the focus position during AF has been added.
High Resolution Mode
The shutter speed at high resolution mode can now be set to max. 8-second with the long exposure noise reduction applied. Thanks to the image stabilizer, [Handheld High-Res] mode has been added to enable recording pictures with higher resolution even without using a tripod.
Improved MF Assist
It is now possible to magnify the full screen mode display in MF Assist up to approx. 20x allowing more precise MF.
•Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
•All functions may not be available depending on the situation.
•Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Best Memory Cards for Panasonic Lumix S5 II
- Best Gimbals for Panasonic Lumix S5 II
- Best Memory Cards for Panasonic S5 IIX
- Black Friday Camera Deals 2023
- Canon Black Friday Deals 2023
- Nikon Black Friday Deals 2023
- Sony Black Friday Deals 2023
- Fujifilm Black Friday Deals 2023
- Mirrorless Camera Black Friday Deals 2023
- DSLR Camera Black Friday Deals 2023