With an attractive clean aesthetic, thoughtful design, 4K video, built-in pop-up flash, and a wide array of expressive photography functions, the Olympus PEN E-PL10 is an ideal camera for travel, street, blogging, vlogging and content creation.
Olympus PEN E-PL10 Key specifications:
- 16MP Four Thirds sensor
- In-body image stabilization (3-axis)
- 121-point contrast-detect AF system
- Flip-down touchscreen display
- 4.8 fps burst shooting with continuous AF
- ‘Live Guide’ for quick adjustment of brightness, saturation, background blur
- Built-in flash
- UHD 4K video capture
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth connectivity
Conclusion from DPReview:
The Olympus PEN E-PL10 is a compact, entry-level camera that’s good at many things. It offers some beginner-friendly tools, though they don’t lend themselves to growth as a photographer. Both photo and image quality are good, and the camera is responsive, but it doesn’t do as much to stand out amongst its peers.
Beginners who want to stick with automatic controls and take casual video clips.
Not so good for
Beginners looking to grow into more experienced photographers. Those who want to charge the battery on the go.