Here is a new rumored specification list of the upcoming Sony a7000 high-end APS-C mirrorless camera:
- 32MP Exmor RS APS CMOS with DRAM
- New Ultra Fast LSI
- Blackout-free Shooting
- New BIONZ X
- 925-point PDAF, 60fps AE/AF
- 10fps/16Bit Mechanical Shutter
- 20fps/14Bit Electronic Shutter
- 30fps/12Bit AE-L/AF-C E.S.
- Electronic Shutter Speeds up to 1/32000s
- 4K/60p 10Bit Super35mm Video
- 4K/24p 10Bit 2.4:1 WDR Movie
- ISO 64-64000
This info is from the Chinese forum Weibo, not confirmed by trusted sources, so just take it with a grain of salt.
Like Sony a7000 on Facebook to get the latest Sony a7000 news.