- Expect the Nikon D760 release in Q1 of 2020
- The D760 will become the entry level FX DSLR model
- Rear button layout to change to match D500/D810 (AF-On button on the rear)
- The number of AF points will increase but it will not be 153 points dynamic-area AF – probably in the range of 65 to 70 AF points
- Big improvement in video quality
- AF low level will be improved
- Two memory card slots
The previous Nikon D760 rumored specifications:
- Name: Nikon D760.
- Nikon D760 will become the new entry-level full-frame DSLR camera, to replace Nikon D750 and Nikon D610.
- 4K video.
- Improved AF system and IQ at high ISO.
- More AF points.
- The ISO button will move to the area near the shutter release.
- AF-ON button added to the back.
- Same knob AF control options as the D810.
- Minor changes to the button layout on the rear of the D760.
It is still too early to get more detailed information about the Nikon D760 DSLR camera, and we’ll get more accurate info in the next several months.