Here is a new rumored specification list of the upcoming Nikon D6 DSLR camera:
- Potential announcement in early 2020
- Prototypes already in testing
- Adding sensor stabilization delayed the D6 announcement
- The D6 will definitely not be a “hybrid” camera, but rather a DSLR with some mirrorless features (better video, IBIS for example)
- Dual CFExpress memory card slots
- .76-78x 100% viewfinder
- New Expeed dual processors
- Better/improved AF than the current D5
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 3.2 million dot touch screen, with full touch capabilities
- Excellent/improved silent shooting modes
This Nikon D6 flagship DSLR camera is expected to be announced in early in early 2020, just ahead of the 2020 Summer Olympics that will start in Tokyo on July 24, 2020.
The previously rumored Nikon D6 Specifications:
- 24MP full frame sensor
- 4K video at 60p
- Built-in image sensor stabilization
- Longer manual exposure times (like in the Nikon D810A): from 1/8000 – 120 seconds. (up from 30 seconds)
Regardless of what is next, stay tuned to our website (Camera Times) to find out the latest camera & photo news and Nikon Rumors.
Note: Join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!