Meike announced a new MK-Z7G metal hand grip for Nikon Z6 and Nikon Z7 full frame mirrorless cameras, giving increased stability when shooting and some extra grip space. You can now get the Meike MK-Z7G Metal Hand Grip at Amazon.
- 【METAL HANDHELD HANDLE DESIGN】We adopt aluminum to secure mobility and improve scratch resistance, and enhance the comfortability.
- 【METAL HAND GRIP】The bottom is equipped with 1/4 screw hole,which can be used with product with 1/4 screw
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】The product has a battery hole, replace batteries freely with no need to uninstall the hand grip
- 【CAN BE ATTACHED TO THE TRIPOD】Can be used directly to the tripod, quick loading plate chute at the bottom
- 【WORKS WITH HANDLE】Compatible with Nikon Z7 & Z6.
Meike MK-Z7G Hand Grip Key Features:
- Anti-slip leather-like hand grip enhances comfort when holding the grip.
- fixes to the camera bottom to increase its weight for anti-vibration and anti-shaking.
- Features two 1/4 screw holes at the bottom of the grip, which enables you to attach the grip to the camera and a tripod so that shooting is handier.
- Replace batteries freely with no need to uninstall the hand grip.
- Size: 133.2×64.8x21mm
- Price: $55 at Amazon
MK-Z7G is a metal handheld handle adaptable to Nikon Z7 camera base, it can be fixed to the camera bottom to increase the bottom weight for anti-vibration and anti-shaking, Skidproof leather-like hand grip enhance the comfortability when holding the grip.Features two 1/4 screw holes at the bottom of the grip, enables you to attach the grip to the camera and a tripod that the shooting is handier
Read more: Best XQD Memory Cards for Nikon Z6 & Z7.
Via: Nikon Camera Rumors