According to Nokishita, this new Fujifilm X100V camera has been registered with overseas dealers. The official announcement will be on February 4th, 2020. The US price for Fujifilm X100V will be around $1,500. Here are the specifications of the upcoming Fujifilm X100V cameras. Take a look!
Fujifilm X100V specifications:
- New and updated fixed lens. It will still be a 23mm f/2 but with better close focusing etc. and it will be WR
- More add-on lens options 18mm,28mm,50mm in 35mm equivalent
- Latest 26MP APS-c sensor
- Improved AF over the current X-T30, X-T3
- Tweaked Processor over X-T30
- Body with similar control buttons
- Same Joystick and D-pad
- Two-way Tilt screen
- Weather-resistant body
- 4K video at 24,30p, Full HD at 24,30,60,120p
- Improved Bluetooth and WiFi performance and USB-C
- The US price for Fujifilm X100V will be around $1,500
- The official announcement will be on February 4th, 2020
Stay tuned for more info.