GoPro announced a new cheaper GoPro HERO+ camera with Wi-Fi for $199.99. The GoPro HERO+ is an entry-level GoPro option that captures immersive 1080p video at up to 60 fps and features built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. It also takes 8MP still photos in either single-shot, time-lapse, or 5 fps burst modes. At $199.99 MSRP, the HERO+ is waterproof and mountable as well as compatible with GoPro’s vast array of mounts and accessories. Using built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, you can connect the camera to the GoPro Smart Remote or to the GoPro App on your mobile device for shot preview, complete camera control, and easy content sharing to social media sites.
GoPro HERO+ is integrated into an ultra-durable waterproof housing that delivers GoPro’s legendary durability and versatility.
GoPro HERO+ will be available at authorized retailers around the world on October 4, 2015. Key features include:
- Stunning and immersive 1080p60 and 720p60 video
- 8MP photos with Single, Time Lapse and 5 Photos-per-Second Burst modes
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® connect to GoPro App and Smart Remote
- Rugged, durable and waterproof to 131’ (40m)
- Integrated camera + housing design
- QuikCapture enables power-up and recording start with the press of a single button
- HiLight Tag lets you mark key moments while recording
- SuperView™ captures the world’s most immersive wide-angle field of view
- Auto Low Light mode intelligently adjusts frame rates for optimal low-light performance
- Built-in microphone
- Wearable and Mountable, Compatible with GoPro’s vast array of mounts and accessories
Note: If you are a GoPro User, you can now join the GoPro Users Facebook Group to share your GoPro photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
GoPro Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GoProCameraUsers