Here are the leaked images and pricing information of the upcoming OM SYSTEM OM-5 mirrorless camera.
OM SYSTEM OM-5 Images:
OM SYSTEM OM-5 UK Pricing:
- OM SYSTEM OM-5 Body: £1,199
- OM SYSTEM OM-5 with 12-45mm lens kit: £1,499
Compared to the E-M5 Mark III, the OM SYSTEM OM-5‘s brand name has changed from “OLYMPUS” to “OM SYSTEM” and the “OM-D” logo on the front has changed to “OM-5”. , The main difference seems to be that the “E-M5 III” logo on the top is gone, and the color of the power switch on the left shoulder of the silver body has changed from silver to black.
In addition, there were rumors that the OM-5 would not be a direct successor to the E-M5 Mark III, but would have the same battery as the OM-1 and a larger grip. The OM-5 in this leaked image looks exactly like the E-M5 Mark III, which seems to be different from the rumors so far.
OM SYSTEM OM-5 Rumored Specifications:
- 20MP Stacked BSI Live MOS MFT Sensor (the same as OM-1)
- 15 fps high-speed continuous shooting
- Single card slot design
- 3.6mp EVF
- AI artificial intelligence detection auto focus
- The same BLX-1 battery as the OM-1
- Price around $1,599
- Announcement in late October
- Shipping will start in November 2022
Note: Join the Olympus & OM SYSTEM Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!