Fujifilm recently released an announcement informing customers that the Fujifilm X-T5 & X-S20 mirrorless cameras are facing a shortage issue. The reason behind this scarcity is primarily due to an unexpectedly high volume of orders, surpassing the company’s initial projections.
Notice and apology regarding the supply of mirrorless digital cameras
Thank you very much for your continued patronage of Fujifilm products.
We are currently receiving orders for some mirrorless digital cameras that are far exceeding our initial plans due to continued strong sales and a sharp increase in inbound demand, and we are unable to keep up with product supply. We will temporarily suspend accepting orders starting today. Additionally, it will take some time for products that have already been ordered to be delivered. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to our customers.
We will inform you again on our website regarding when orders will be resumed.
We will do our best to deliver the product as soon as possible, so we appreciate your understanding.
Products subject to order suspension
- Digital camera “FUJIFILM X-T5” black/silver
- Digital camera lens kit “FUJIFILM X-T5/XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS” Black/Silver
- Digital camera “FUJIFILM X-S20”
- Digital camera lens kit “FUJIFILM X-S20/XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ”
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-S20
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-S20
- Best Gimbals for Fujifilm X-S20
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-T5
- Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm X-T5
- Best Gimbals for Fujifilm X-T5
- Sony Black Friday Deals 2023
- Canon Black Friday Deals 2023
- Nikon Black Friday Deals 2023
- Fujifilm Black Friday Deals 2023
- Mirrorless Camera Black Friday 2023
- DSLR Camera Black Friday 2023
- Black Friday Camera Deals 2023