DPReview published the Fujifilm X-S20 mirrorless camera review and test results: the new Fujifilm X-S20 achieves an excellent 86% overall score and silver award from the experts at DPReview.
Fujifilm X-S20 Key Features:
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 5 Image Processor
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- 6.2K at 30 fps, 4K at 60 fps
- 2.36m-Dot 0.62x OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.84m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- 19 Film Simulation Modes
- ISO 160-12800, up to 8 fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Conclusion from DPReview:
The X-S20 is a surprisingly capable APS-C camera, giving you 2020 flagship-level performance for a reasonable price. It lacks the autofocus performance of its competitors, but it makes up for that by cramming in a ton of features for videos and photos alike, giving content creators room to experiment and grow. It shoots charming, high-quality images, solid 4K video and arguably has more character than its competitors.