Fujifilm X-S10 Key Features:
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- DCI/UHD 4K at 30 fps, Full HD at 240 fps
- 425-Point Hybrid AF System
- 2.36m-Dot 0.62x OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- ISO 160-12800, up to 8 fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
What we like
- Lovely image quality
- Excellent grip, comfortable handling
- Strong video feature set
- Effective in-body stabilization
- Compact size, good build quality
- Can use USB-C port for headphones with included dongle
- Improved control/input in Auto modes
- USB charging
What we don’t
- Autofocus tracking performance lags behind the competition
- Viewfinder is a bit small
- More custom buttons would be nice
- No separate charger included
- So-so battery life
- Auto ISO could be more flexible
The Fujifilm X-S10 is an excellent generalist photographers’ camera. It has great image quality, strong video quality and features, and fast burst speeds for capturing fast action. Our only real reservation concerns its autofocus system, as the tracking performance has simply fallen behind what rival cameras are capable of. Otherwise, it proves to be a capable companion for landscape, portrait, travel photography and more.
Generalist photography, including landscapes, portraits, studio work, run-and-gun video shooting.
Not so good for
Sports and action specialists that need the best autofocus performance they can get.
You can also read the full review at DPReview.